So much rain over here in Albania! But It is beautiful. I love when it is raining in the morning and the clouds are just so low over the city, and I just open up the windows and listen the rain. Definitely one of my favorite relaxing activities. 🙂
I know this is the worst, but today I am just going to make a fun list of things that are going on over here.
– This week, moved up Ona’s baptismal date! She is absolutely fantastic, and I really haven’t met anyone with her love for her Savior before. She is catholic, and just knows the bible like the back of her hand, but has decided to completely follow her Savior and be baptized by proper authority, and she is so excited. And she just fits in so nicely into the ward 🙂 I am proud of her.
– Me and sister Fuller and our investigators and the gosturanis and other missionaries went and played futbol (soccer) this week… guess who is very bad at futbol? This kid. haha but it was way fun and hilarious. Sister Fuller is very into it. She also has a matching pink tracksuit which makes it even better 🙂 Love her.
– Also we are continuing to build the Young women over here! We have some amazing young women preparing to be baptized this month. Their faith is strong, and their desire to follow Christ is beautiful.
– This week we had a combined zone conference, and guess who came back to Albania!? Elder Befus, from my MTC family. Happy to see that kid. He is working hard down in Vlore now.
– Also a bit of sad news, all the dying (as in finishing their missions this transfer) missionaries gave their testimonies, and my trainer gave hers. I can’t believe how quickly time has passed that she was finally up there… yes there were tears in my eyes.
– Also a bit of more sad news… Sister Vermunt, my companion last transfer also gave a dying testimony, because this last week she had to go back to Canada.. she got really really sick again. But I pray she will be back. Yes there were tears in my eyes. But I am so proud of her, and all the work she was able to do here.
– This Sunday in sacrament I was just looking around at my Recent Converts and was just so proud of the progress they have made. It is amazing to be in an area for so long, to see so much of the progression that these people make from the beginning to where they are right now, and it is humbling to see how rapidly they learn. To see that though potentially still struggling with things, they show forth their faith and continue to learn and grow closer to their father in heaven. I love it.
– many other things….
-Finding souls. Inviting them to be baptized.
– sister Fuller is HILARIOUS. we are constantly laughing.
I hope you are all doing well! Love you lots.
– Motra Kollmen